1. Wash the chillies and dry them completely by spreading them on kitchen towel. Make sure that there is no moisture on the chillies . Mix all the spices and add oil to make a thick stuffing masala
2. Slit the chillies
3. Stuff the chillies with spice mixture
4. Spread them on news paper for giving direct sunlight for 9-10 days.
5. They should be completely sundried and color should change from Green to Brown
6. Keep stored in a air-tight container.
7. Whenever you want something spicy with dal Chawal, take onre or two sundried chillies Fry in hot oil and relish with meal